Research Monograph Citizen Participation, Transparency, and Public Trust in Government: Participatory Budgeting in Local Governments of Korea 2014.12.31
The purpose of this book is to develop an integrated evaluation model of the success factors of effective participatory budgeting and understand the impacts of effective participatory budgeting on transparency and public trust in government in the context of the Republic of Korea. Testing the research propositions developed in the book would enhance the knowledge of what specific factors of individual, managerial, institutional, political, and cultural dimensions are relatively more significant than the others for implementing effective participatory budgeting in local governments of Korea. Drawing on a comprehensive literature review on antecedents of transparency and public trust in government, the book also offers a participatory budgeting model of transparency and public trust in government by emphasizing the roles of community values as mediator.
Introduction (Soonhee Kim)
Governance Reform in Korea: Reinventing a Participatory, Deliberative, and Collaborative Governance (Dong-Young Kim)
2. Deliberative Democracy for Reviving Citizenship and Building Trust
3. Collaborative Governance as Consensus Building Tool
4. Diagnosis of Participatory, Deliberative, and Collaborative Governance in Korea
5. Toward Participatory, Deliberative, and Collaborative Governance in Korea
Citizen Participation and Success Factors for Effective Citizen Participation Programs (Soonhee Kim and Jooho Lee)
2. Success Factors for Effective Citizen Participation Programs
3. The Evolution of Participatory Governance in Korea
4. The Context of Korea: Success Factors for Effective Citizen Participation Programs
Participatory Budgeting in Local Governments of Korea: Critical Success Factors (Soonhee Kim)
2. The Evolution of Participatory Budgeting in Korea
3. A Model of Success Factors for Effective Participatory Budgeting
Impacts of Participatory Budgeting on Transparency and Public Trust in Government in Korea (Jooho Lee and Soonhee Kim)
2. Transparency in Government
3. Public Trust in Government
4. Research Models and Propositions
Conclusion and Future Research (Soonhee Kim)
1. Nationwide Participatory Budgeting Assessment Study
2. Case Studies of Participatory Budgeting
- 주요 관련자료
- 같은 주제자료
한국개발연구원의 본 저작물은 “공공누리 제3유형 : 출처표시 + 변경금지” 조건에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다. 저작권정책 참조
- 윤정애 전문연구원yoon0511@kdi.re.kr 044-550-4450
무단등록 및 수집 방지를 위해 아래 보안문자를 입력해 주세요.
소중한 의견 감사드립니다.
잠시 후 다시 시도해주세요.