Working Paper Infrastructure Development and Its Financing in Korea 1996.03.01
This paper attempts to provide the past and current trends
of infrastructure development and financing in Korea. Section Ⅱ
explains the relationship between economic development and
infrastructure investment. In Section Ⅲ, several characteristics of
infrastructure financing is described. Section Ⅳ illustrates the
future infrastructure projects in preparing for the 21st century,
and Section Ⅴ discusses the methods for their resource
mobilization. The issue of international cooperation among the
APEC member countries is included in the final section.
(※서문에서 발췌한 내용임)
Ⅱ. Economic Development and Infrastructure Investment
Ⅲ. Characteristics of Infrastructure Financing
Ⅳ. Future Infrastructure Projects
1. Preparing for the 21st Century
2. Major Infrastructure Project
Ⅴ. Resource Mobilization for Future Projects
1. Coordination of Private and Public Resources
2. Development of Capital Market
3. Incentive for Best Practices
Ⅵ. Cooperation among Member Countries
1. The Role of Multilateral Institutions
2. International Cooperation
- 주요 관련자료
- 같은 주제자료
한국개발연구원의 본 저작물은 “공공누리 제3유형 : 출처표시 + 변경금지” 조건에 따라 이용할 수 있습니다. 저작권정책 참조
- 윤정애 전문연구원yoon0511@kdi.re.kr 044-550-4450
무단등록 및 수집 방지를 위해 아래 보안문자를 입력해 주세요.
소중한 의견 감사드립니다.
잠시 후 다시 시도해주세요.